MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Great animation but..

I dont really like the endings..Would have rather seen the MK righters win.But hey this series is kick ass and I would hate to see it end so easily.Well good job man.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Nice

They just keep getting better and better dude.Keep up the good work man I cant wait for the game.

Welcome To New York Welcome To New York

You need more practice

Meh..Its better than most peoples first flash but..well It doesnt cut it on NG well..for me anyways.Heres a little tip you should heed..Add more detail and look at some tutorials.. D-

Skater5 Bad Boys Skater5 Bad Boys

Pretty Good

Well you a hell of a job putting this ''great'' animation together so I just have to say..keep up the good work and dont quit animating!A+

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks 4 reviewing! A+ Lol XD

bullet dodger bullet dodger

Meh..

It was ok coulda been better if you added detail to the victim and the blood..but it was decent despite the detail flaws..C-

Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Not bad

I cant wait untill you make the third one dude.Your a pretty good animator at age 14..Well dude keep up the good work and if you can ignore some of those annoying reviewers..your a little too harsh..lol

Splurgle responds:

What can I say, they piss me off.

Teh Random Field. Teh Random Field.

Woah

Nice animation dude this is the best one ive seen so far today and I have a feeling it will be the best flash of the day...and possibly I a award for this flash..A+

bobsmovie responds:

Well i wouldn't go that far. You should go and see the Khale trailer. Thats awesomeness. Thanks mate :D.

Metal Slug:A.Y.N.S.B. Metal Slug:A.Y.N.S.B.

ROFLMAO

The answer is yes!lol keep up the good work!

Emanhattan responds:

heh... thanks

Altered Reality Altered Reality

Nice!

You the 'creators' have some great tallent from what ive seen in this animation you have just earned an award keep up the good work!

Dinner [1.1] Dinner [1.1]

ROFLMAO

Fuckin briliant!LOL keep up the awsome animation!*adds to favorites*